Reapply springtrap's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

springtrap

Aug 29, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_1:1:762779977

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
springtrap

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
Easy Surf

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
I'm eager to apply for the Admin position at Insanity Gaming Easy Surf. With a passion for CS:GO, a knack for humor, and a commitment to maintaining a respectful gaming environment, I'm excited to contribute to the server's success.

I believe in fostering fun but ensuring fairness; my experience equips me to manage situations effectively. Looking forward to the opportunity to discuss further.
Sincerely, ERM... GUY

Edit: I think many community members know me for my funny "erming," but I can also be real sometimes.

Last edited:

Goose.

Aug 20, 2023
+Support Erm (I actually have been fwiends with Spring since he joined. while he sometimes seems a little dumb but he's a genuine guy and think he'd make a good addition)

nemesis678

Aug 11, 2023
CHARLOTTE
Perhaps it's unfair, but I mute Spring so often I don't know what they think about anything because most of the chatter I do manage to hear is just them trying to be Annoying.

Somewhere between -support & neutral

nytla

Aug 13, 2023
Barely have had conversations with you plus I don't really see you and I'm on often, so I can't give a full opinion on the app. If these guys think you're a good fit then so be it, but yer boy gonna have to Abstain/-Support on this one.

Expanding my thought: Being "annoying" and being an admin shouldn't be a thing lol. If you enjoy trolling interactions on the server and messing around barely being serious then I don't see a point in you being an admin. At that point you should just enjoy the server as it is. Also haven't seen you help anyone or contribute anything to conversations or trying to get trolls to stop doing what they're doing. Like I said if you're part of the fire or feeding it there's no reason in being an admin. Gonna need to see others thoughts on this, but as for now my based take stands even if it ends up being an unpopular one B)

Last edited:

Che

Jul 25, 2023
I'd have to say -support

In my opinion I kind of see you as more of a regular then an admin. I feel like you have a lot of trolling moments which have been previously mentioned in the other votes, and I agree. I just don't think you're at the level of maturity yet for admin however I do think if you just work on your maturity for a bit, I would definitely consider changing my vote.

Edit: Also just was told by him this was just a troll application so..

Last edited:

idkyosh

CSGO Admin
CSGO Admin
Aug 20, 2023
i had a lot of good experiences with you in server VC's with not many people. i think you get influenced by the herd of of people being silly in the the server coms and i can understand you are trying to have fun and take part in interactions but i feel when it comes down to becoming an admin playing a mature role is a big factor. as professor oak once told me "There's a time and place for everything, but not now." if you try to be more of yourself around others instead of trying to fit in i think id be able to give you my full support but for now i will say. neutral

springtrap

Aug 29, 2023
i had a lot of good experiences with you in server VC's with not many people. i think you get influenced by the herd of of people being silly in the the server coms and i can understand you are trying to have fun and take part in interactions but i feel when it comes down to becoming an admin playing a mature role is a big factor. as professor oak once told me "There's a time and place for everything, but not now." if you try to be more of yourself around others instead of trying to fit in i think id be able to give you my full support but for now i will say. neutral
thank you for the vc vouch

Status
Not open for further replies.