Reapply serp's Admin Application

serp

Jul 18, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_1:0:560445065

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
serp

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
Easy Surf

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
Yes

Why were you banned?
a mistake happened and i was misunderstood and got a ban.

i think that i was at fault.

Why do you want to be an admin?
I want to be admin for a sole reason, that reason being i am active in the server and ive seen recently that the staff is limited at certain times and people are not on when server members are going off and saying discriminatory words to people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iota

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Retired
Jul 5, 2023
somewhere with Eva
yo im not even gonna cap with you its gonna be a hard no from me just on the fact in one vc you and major both said if u ever got admin u “wouldn’t do shit” and u suddenly disappearing when major got his one week ban doesnt help ur case in my eyes, maybe other people have better experiences with you but sorry buddy its a hard no from me personally.

Silent Bob

Staff member
Server Manager
Jun 10, 2023
Also, a hard no from me; I have seen neither you nor Major show any form of adequate behavior to indicate you would fit the position well. I would suggest just enjoying the server as it is. I'm not even sure what you want to be an admin for. That being said, we do need more administrators, so other people who may read this, please do apply.

All Ts

Banned
Retired
Apr 26, 2022
Reapply in a month, you seem like a decent person in my eyes who just trolls around a little bit.

Not a huge deal but to all posts here, please elaborate on your votes or do not post.

More guidance will be coming out soon regarding this (admin application rules). We have clarified this on the app posters end, but not on people who are replying & voting.