Reapply Sakura's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura

Oct 10, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_1:0:798266648

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
Glorpington Norpinton, Real CripMacFan, Sakura is the name I use globally.

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
Easy Surf

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
I've been in this community for a little while now. almost a month give or take. I've moderated on twitch before, so I've had a slight knack for moderating communities in the past. I was chatting with an admin about the process and what the mod team does, and I became very interested which led me to making this application. I've met a lot of cool people on here and I'm excited to meet more regardless of admin status. Cheers guys.

red_on_steam

Discord Booster
Discord Booster
Jul 22, 2023
Glorp is cool, can troll but can also be chill. Not sure if your in the disc or not, and if your not make sure to join https://discord.gg/zJsrP7cS. I dont know you well enough to make a fair judgement. -abstain

Sakura

Oct 10, 2023
can troll
don't wanna be mean, but I also don't want to be called a troll. I've never ever trolled. never have I been intentionally obnoxious to other players to get a rise out of them. unless harmless fun constitutes as trolling, I have never ever trolled.

red_on_steam

Discord Booster
Discord Booster
Jul 22, 2023
don't wanna be mean, but I also don't want to be called a troll. I've never ever trolled. never have I been intentionally obnoxious to other players to get a rise out of them. unless harmless fun constitutes as trolling, I have never ever trolled.
yep, that is correct. I did was confused with someone else. Sorry, I shouldve taken more time to form a better response. +support

Briaahn

¡El Cubano!
Staff member
Server Manager
Jun 12, 2023
Talked a bit with you on CSGO 2 surf and you seemed pretty chill, You have some good energy and was overall a nice guy, and you seemed pretty intrigued and interested in the development of the server and community, You got my SUPPORT hope to see you around big dawg <3

Sakura

Oct 10, 2023
Talked a bit with you on CSGO 2 surf and you seemed pretty chill, You have some good energy and was overall a nice guy, and you seemed pretty intrigued and interested in the development of the server and community, You got my SUPPORT hope to see you around big dawg <3
Thank you!!!

Retro

idk
Staff member
Founder
Community Director
Better Supporter
Mar 25, 2022
Texas
I've been bad about getting around to these, but now that CS2 surf is up I'm paying a bit more attention. So I am going to leave this open and see how your activity on CS2 is @Sakura

Retro

idk
Staff member
Founder
Community Director
Better Supporter
Mar 25, 2022
Texas
It's been nearly two weeks now and I haven't really heard or seen you on the server @Sakura so I'm going to close this feel feel to reapply whenever you are active!

Status
Not open for further replies.