Approved red_on_steam's Admin Application

red_on_steam

Discord Booster
Discord Booster
Jul 22, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_1:0:634086936

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
Red

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
Easy Surf

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
My name is Red. I have been playing on IG for some time now. I started playing when dazzledopper and No-Name were dominating the server. I want to be an admin for the specific reason; to keep the surf server safe and fun. I do not have any previous experience with administrating, although I have an open mind, and I am very coachable. I do not have any formal mod experience, although I have contributed to some bans, regarding racism, narcissistic people/toxicity. A lot of staff members know me, either by helping them with moderation tasks, to just hanging' out and chillin'. Another reason that I want to be staff on the server is because this place feels like my home out-of-reality. This is the server that taught me how to surf through supportive community members. I became someone who could fit-in with the other players. I want that to be able to happen to other players, as well. Although that may not happen, without moderation.

-Red

Edit:
I can play for at least 1/2 hours a-day during school season; and as many hours you need during summer.

Last edited:

kanna

dumb trans woman!
Jun 9, 2023
+Support
Pros:
I've talked to him a lot and he's a good kid
He could probably learn fast with the right hands or I could personally teach him or read over the admin guide with him
He Could make a good trial-admin or moderator
He's quite popular with everyone on the server even though he doesn't have that many hours on surf and he's been in vc with us a few times

Cons:
He has no previous experiences but like I said he could learn quick
He might be a bit young to handle everyone on the server but I'm not entirely sure about that

He doesn't have that much playtime but I personally don't really think it matters

Iota

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Retired
Jul 5, 2023
somewhere with Eva
id would say support but as ur young and maturity is a huge thing while ur young im gonna stay absent from this one ur a great kid and ur chill in discord, but under pressure and all that idk if it would be a issue.

Silent Bob

Staff member
Server Manager
Jun 10, 2023
+Support
Pros:
I've talked to him a lot and he's a good kid
He could probably learn fast with the right hands or I could personally teach him or read over the admin guide with him
He Could make a good trial-admin or moderator
He's quite popular with everyone on the server even though he doesn't have that many hours on surf and he's been in vc with us a few times

Cons:
He has no previous experiences but like I said he could learn quick
He might be a bit young to handle everyone on the server but I'm not entirely sure about that

He doesn't have that much playtime but I personally don't really think it matters

id would say support but as ur young and maturity is a huge thing while ur young im gonna stay absent from this one ur a great kid and ur chill in discord, but under pressure and all that idk if it would be a issue.
Same all around. I would say he's a bit young, but overall a chill kid. Maturity could play a factor here when dealing with hectic lobbies and questionable scenarios. If trial mod was an option I think that would be a good area to start with. +Conditional Support

Silent Bob

Staff member
Server Manager
Jun 10, 2023
Unfortunately, not very active anymore on the server, if he was I would say give him a shot.

red_on_steam

Discord Booster
Discord Booster
Jul 22, 2023
Unfortunately, not very active anymore on the server, if he was I would say give him a shot.
yeah, one day my game started lagging a lot, and anytime i play now my game stutters, i still try to play but i udnerstand. Thanks for everything!!!

red_on_steam

Discord Booster
Discord Booster
Jul 22, 2023
Im gonna try to hop on more but i do have school coming up.

red_on_steam

Discord Booster
Discord Booster
Jul 22, 2023
Hey, everyone! I thought I'd give a little update. I have been playing a lot more on the server, and I've been getting to know the current players on the server a lot more. I'm ready to start playing more and getting back into csgo. I had some hardware issues, but they are all fixed. I have around 24 hours of playtime now, and that number is still going up! Thanks everyone!

-Red

All Ts

Banned
Retired
Apr 26, 2022
Sounds good red, I'm gonna leave your app open for a little more than a week and see where you're at then.

Che

Jul 25, 2023
Abstain

Been playing surf for around a month now and have yet to have an interaction with you, maybe we're on different time zones but I'm usually on all the time and haven't seen you on yet. I'm sure once we talk a bit you could get my support.

red_on_steam

Discord Booster
Discord Booster
Jul 22, 2023
Abstain

Been playing surf for around a month now and have yet to have an interaction with you, maybe we're on different time zones but I'm usually on all the time and haven't seen you on yet. I'm sure once we talk a bit you could get my support.
im ussually on during night hours (pst) we could probably find a time to talk. School just started so im a little stressed, but im trying to play more. Im on rn btw

nytla

Aug 13, 2023
I don't know you much, but I just don't like the idea of a 12 year old being an admin. As staff you're subjected to a lot of mature conversations, and I feel like that's just not a good environment for such a young person. You seem like a good kid, and your admin app was a lot better written than most, but I would rather just have you enjoy the server as it is.

-Support

red_on_steam

Discord Booster
Discord Booster
Jul 22, 2023
Abstain

Hey Che today we played a little and you are a great person, from what I can tell. If you wanted to app I would support you.

Retro

idk
Staff member
Founder
Community Director
Better Supporter
Mar 25, 2022
Texas
Sorry for the long app we have decided to give you admin.