Approved nytla's Admin Application

nytla

Aug 13, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:80083570

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
nytla

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
Easy Surf

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
I would like to be admin because I want to be able to assist IG when things get hectic. Being honest, I have no previous experience as an admin but I am a quick learner. Even though I am fairly new, I've made myself known to a decent amount of the community to the point where I always know someone or a group of people when I'm on. I've also not partaken in malice or things that go against the rules. I've made a good amount of friends and noticed you guys need the help. I've also donated to help out with the server because I enjoy it so much and wanted to show support. I've vote muted people breaking the rules and whenever I'm on I'm respectful to others. I also surf decently (purgatory) and I've helped players that are new to surf on the server. Thanks for taking the time to read and I hope you guys consider me :) Have a good day!

Last edited by a moderator:

Silent Bob

Staff member
Server Manager
Jun 10, 2023
I don't know if I have chatted with you much, but you definitly seem like a great candidate and I hope all goes well. I abstain purely due to my ignorance, I'm rooting for you though.

serp

Jul 18, 2023
What is your Steam ID

nytla

How old are you?

Easy Surf

No

I would like to be admin because I want to be able to assist IG when things get hectic. Being honest, I have no previous experience as an admin but I am a quick learner. Even though I am fairly new, I've made myself known to a decent amount of the community to the point where I always know someone or a group of people when I'm on. I've also not partaken in malice or things that go against the rules. I've made a good amount of friends and noticed you guys need the help. I've also donated to help out with the server because I enjoy it so much and wanted to show support. I've vote muted people breaking the rules and whenever I'm on I'm respectful to others. I also surf decently (purgatory) and I've helped players that are new to surf on the server. Thanks for taking the time to read and I hope you guys consider me :) Have a good day!
Helps out alot when people ask how to beat the map. very kind person. 100% Should be admin!

ExcusesFN

Aug 17, 2023
Always active coming from someone who is on throughout all 24 hours of the day.
Witnessed him help a kid yesterday from 0 knowledge of surfing to finishing his first map.

vouch from me

Nac

Aug 10, 2023
He helped me improve my surfing and is overall a super friendly and helpful guy, I would love it if he was part of the staff team :) +rep

kanna

dumb trans woman!
Jun 9, 2023
+support
seen him a lot on the server and hes pretty high rank, he helps new players quite a bit and hes very helpful and i think he would make a good fit

lusive

Aug 1, 2023
U.S.
+1
support.

A possible lovely addition to the team. I've had nothing but entertainment and quality within the interactions I've had with Nytla
They're engaging, helpful and considerate - atop their previous experience in handling wrongdoers that cause disruption in the server.
I hold my confidence in their ability to remain neutral and give others a better place of enjoyment than what would be otherwise.

SeekR

Jul 5, 2023
+support seen him a lot and never had any issues. seems like others have also had good experiences.

sorrow

Supporter
Discord Booster
Aug 12, 2023
What is your Steam ID

nytla

How old are you?

Easy Surf

No

Very friendly and has helped me figure things out in the server from commands to helping me with maps and has never hesitated to help others when they ask. I would love to see ny as a part of the staff team and think he would be a lovely addition! <3