Reapply Mr.BananaClip's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.BananaClip

Jul 20, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:236918087

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
Mr. BananaClip

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
GMod Hide & Seek

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
i wanna be a admin because i enjoy playing the server and im on it pretty frequently, mainly every weekend, and i wanna be able to make the server a better environment and plan on trying to boost the amount of players that will be on the server. i consider myself pretty well known by both admins and players, i have had a couple times where i got into arguments when there was no point of it but i plan on changing that and changing the way i act on the server for better.

depossi

Garry's Mod Admin
GMod Admin
Mar 30, 2023
+1 for me. They have a decent amount of time on the server (in my opinion he does) and as far as I am aware he is a pretty chill guy. Plus we need more active admins. actually its gonna be -1 as i have heard some news about him.

Last edited:

spooky

clinically insane.
GMod Admin
Cool graphics guy
Jun 8, 2023

only interaction i've had with them is an argument.
said the f slur numerous times when asked not to.

bit hard to be convinced of "change" when the only interaction i've had with you is you arguing stupid points then following up with saying slurs then telling another player "suck my dick you fucking f*ggot". a better environment would involve you following the rules, listening to admins and not being toxic.

feel to reapply when you've matured and have some respect for others.

Mr.BananaClip

Jul 20, 2023

only interaction i've had with them is an argument.
said the f slur numerous times when asked not to.

bit hard to be convinced of "change" when the only interaction i've had with you is you arguing stupid points then following up with saying slurs then telling another player "suck my dick you fucking f*ggot". a better environment would involve you following the rules, listening to admins and not being toxic.

feel to reapply when you've matured and have some respect for others.
yeahhhh i had a moment my bad but thats what i mean by change, i was refering to that interaction, and again im sorry about that

P.S. i do have respect for other but bro was just going off for no reason and i eventually lost it. it doesnt make what i did right but. jus putting my point of view out there, and i know i was in the wrong and i apologize for that

+1 for me. They have a decent amount of time on the server (in my opinion he does) and as far as I am aware he is a pretty chill guy. Plus we need more active admins. actually its gonna be -1 as i have heard some news about him.
yeah i had a brutal interaction with spooky and acted out in a way i shouldnt have, thats my fault

Reason: merged posts
Last edited by a moderator:

Retro

idk
Staff member
Founder
Community Director
Better Supporter
Mar 25, 2022
Texas
Uhh, denied reapply whenever you are active again

Status