Status
Not open for further replies.

Major

Banned
Banned
Jul 17, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_1:1:562039404

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
Major

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
Easy Surf

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
I would like to be admin, on the Insanity Gaming CS:GO Surf server because, I am a active and friendly CS:GO Surf player in the Insanity Gaming server. I noticed how many mic abusers and overall toxic trollers there are while playing on the server, and would like to do something about that. I am very active, and will be able to moderate the server when other administrators are not. I feel I would greatly benefit the server overall and be a good fit to the admin team. Thank you for reading this, have a good day/night.

-Major

Last edited:

kanna

dumb trans woman!
Jun 9, 2023
+rep seen him a lot on the server and hes a nice person he might be a good fit but he has no previous experiences and he might need to read over the admin guide so he can learn or i could teach him some things

Silent Bob

Staff member
Server Manager
Jun 10, 2023
I'm not too sure about Major. I have never had a bad encounter with him, but I have also never had a good encounter with him either. Generally a lurker in the game, not much of a chatter most of the time. Either way, he's not someone who's on the server all too often. I would say -support for now, but there is potential so long as you become more active, both in just being there and making yourself known.

Has now started dropping some uh, choice words in game. 2x -Support

Last edited:

SeekR

Jul 5, 2023
-1 The Adam22 of the server no kizzy

edit: Seriously, major maturity issue (no pun intended). probably not the best fit.

Last edited:

lusive

Aug 1, 2023
U.S.

I've never personally have seen anything constructive or otherwise presented from you, the majority of your time is spent bantering and offering very little utility asking questions ranging from 'are you actually gay?' (to me personally) to stating profusely that you're the best player. I wouldn't suggest that you are a bad character, just that I place doubt in your abilities to remain neutral if and when a situation were to occur, and the main basis of an admin is to not overtly fuse emotions with their decisions so for that being the case and my own personal experience with you I cannot recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.