Rejected HopZy's Admin Application

HopZy

Jul 11, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:173399666

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
HopZy

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
GMod Hide & Seek

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
I want to help other players and ive been playing a lot on the server it became a part of me and i love it and the community and players more

Last edited:

HopZy

Jul 11, 2023
i think that amy has a problem with me idk why u have reason to hate bcs u as an admin should be active but for the time i have played i never saw u once active loool

spooky

clinically insane.
GMod Admin
Cool graphics guy
Jun 8, 2023
-1 (no)

(-) Personally have never seen you on, and judging from the other admins who have replied they haven't either. Your "Why do you want to be an admin?" was incredibly short and could do with some extra work and thought. I would suggest to be more active and get to know the community some more before reapplying in the future. Also Arguing with a admin on this application isn't smart (also amy has the most playtime on the server can't really see how you can tell them to be active..)

(+) None

CoLdStOnE

Staff member
Server Manager
Server Manager
Supporter
Apr 2, 2023
I'm gonna say no for now. You are not really that active on the server. There is not a time requirement to apply for admin, however the more you play does substantially help your admin application. More time allows both admins and players to get a better feel of who you are and what you bring to the server. As Spooky noted your "Why do you want to be an admin?" is very short and vague. You should try expanding on and going into more detail with it.