Happy Holidays

All Ts

Banned
Retired
Apr 26, 2022
style-logoooo2.png

Hey,

We have been doing a lil bit of dick holding for a few weeks. As the holidays roll in people are busy- out-of-state, pursuing studies or working. We are still looking for people to help out and I personally think if we had a few extra hands with actual access during the holiday break & especially after the holiday season it would be an excellent time to rearrange things in a way that reaches something resembling a more final version of this community.

I'd like to take full responsibility that I earlier promised to finish DarkRP and say that it is going to be on hold for the time being. If it continues this way opting for servers that require less active management (constant fixes and changes) could be a very positive thing and let us just have fun gathering up in Discord as we do, to play when we have the time. We've been discussing possibilities of rearranging servers to fit more of the Deathmatch, 1v1, and so on style environment and in similar tone we already went ahead to add 2 TF2 servers to take advantage of the state the game is in. Generally speaking it always makes sense to have these kind of servers unless you have an impassioned manager for it.

We also have talked about potentially having both a CS:GO TTT and GMOD TTT server but we need to look at what kind of things we'd want because that can either be a lot of work or not that much at all. We do have Gentoo who was previously a great manager, mapper for the server and R3TRO is the person who mustered up a CS:GO TTT plugin to begin with so it's possible. Speaking personally Jailbreak still needs improvements but as much as I love the server it also needs a population familiar with it to seed it. The type of semi-roleplay style gamemode it is, it doesn't get to sit in a vacuum unfortunately.

I will keep you guys updated as we decide what we want to do and if anyone does want to lend a hand feel free to reach out through any medium.

Wishing you all a healthy Happy Holidays and if we don't see you around, a Happy New Year!