Reapply Glowrs's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glowrs

Mar 31, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:9486854

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
Eva

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
GMod Hide & Seek

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
Yes

Why were you banned?
harassing other players

Why do you want to be an admin?
I play very often as well as have the most playtime on the server and know all of the regulars and have a good bond with most of the players. I have reported players when there have been no admins on and would like to be able to punish them instead of having to go through messaging people. I also have admin experience on murder so i know most of the things i would need to already.

Swibbers

Garry's Mod Admin
GMod Admin
Mar 30, 2023
Scotland
+1

- Has really good playtime
- Is well known in the playerbase
- Has admin experience

- has been involved in controversies before

I know eva has what it takes to be admin. They are responsible and have moved away from those involved in the controversies that happened. Best of luck Eva :)))

spooky

clinically insane.
GMod Admin
Cool graphics guy
Jun 8, 2023
Neutral

I think Eva would be a okay fit, im not 100% sure though as they can be easily persuaded and is easily influenced which isn't a good mixture when it comes to having power.

im too tired ngl

someone else figure out what to do

Reason: thought more into this
Last edited:

2koreds

Garry's Mod Admin
GMod Admin
Jul 21, 2023
Neutral

I think Eva would be a okay fit, im not 100% sure though as they can be easily persuaded and is easily influenced which isn't a good mixture when it comes to having power.

im too tired ngl

someone else figure out what to do
Didn't you perm ban another admin before they even loaded in yesterday for no reason and then harass them for being irked by it?

+1 for eva; the "controversies" they were apart of in the past were 100% the fault of TRUSTED members of our community. Even if this wasn't the case, Eva has made strides to better themselves and has been hypervigilant about their behavior while playing on IG. This is something both myself and Nokia have worked with Eva on since the aforementioned incident (which ended in Eva's unbanning and the demotion of several admins) Eva is easily, without a doubt, the most active member of the hide n seek community, especially now that there is no GFL. Eva knows our rules inside out, and is very liked and well received in the community.

I fully believe that Eva would make a great addition to our current staff team on the hns server.

Reason: additions, grammar fixes
Last edited:

Retro

idk
Staff member
Founder
Community Director
Better Supporter
Mar 25, 2022
Texas
We are going to be giving you a reapply at this time. At the current time we just feel you don't reach the level of maturity we want.

Status
Not open for further replies.