Rejected Damiann's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damiann

Sep 25, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:560354298

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
Damiann

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
Easy Surf

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
I started playing around 2 weeks ago and i feel like I've made a lot of friends so I feel like if I become admin i could really help out other players and learn how to help people in need, I also know a lot of the other players pretty well so if I become admin I can help with any problems that they have especially surfing.

Damiann

Sep 25, 2023
i had a different name on here called Jackson but I changed it

Che

Jul 25, 2023
-support

Whenever your on the servers I mainly see you as a troll/regular, you don't do anything to really show you deserve admin, but I do see you often trolling on the server and not making a good model. Also maybe try to help out new players a bit more and talk more to get yourself more known.

Edit: Just banned him for a day for saying the N word in mic repeatedly and proceeded to alt on 2 different accounts.

Last edited:

idkyosh

CSGO Admin
CSGO Admin
Aug 20, 2023
+Support is a solid suffer and has knowledge that could help newer sufer's. his surf experience could help when picking maps to add for lower and higher tiers. yes this individual trolls often but that's also the fun of surf servers is being able to have fun among peers. when there not being a troll there actually a chill person to talk and help with maps if you ask.

red_on_steam

Discord Booster
Discord Booster
Jul 22, 2023
+Support is a solid suffer and has knowledge that could help newer sufer's. his surf experience could help when picking maps to add for lower and higher tiers. yes this individual trolls often but that's also the fun of surf servers is being able to have fun among peers. when there not being a troll there actually a chill person to talk and help with maps if you ask.
Agreed. I have seen him troll but hes a decent person, at least from what ive seen. So far its been +support, need more interactions though.

Briaahn

¡El Cubano!
Staff member
Server Manager
Jun 12, 2023
Idk mayne, Just saw you posted an unban appeal on the wrong side, and for a 19 year old id expect much more maturity and commonsense from you, Besides that never really seen you around whatsoever but by the looks of it you've been pretty bad. Cant say much since i havent seen it myself but imma ABSTAIN come around alot more in the vc's and shit and hopefully you'll get the right people to support you (im not even active myself wtf am i saying) but hope to see you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.