Ban Link
https://insanitygaming.net/bans/

Why were you banned?
Transphobia

(Now changed to general nuisance)

Who banned you?
Iota

Why should we unban you?
I was banned apparently for being "transphobic" and this is completely unfair. I made ONE singular comment and called Kanna annoying. I was not the person who brought up the topic of transphobia, or even added onto the topic. Nor did I point out any names whatsoever.

I would love to see a clip of proof, chat log, anything at all that shows me being transphobic? I would agree with this ban IF there is any sort of proof of this at all. There was someone who brought up transphobia, and then there was a big topic talking about it, which I wasn't involved in. When kanna's name was brought up all I said was "that guys annoying" Didn't occur to me this could get me banned for a WEEK.

(I saw ban was changed to general nuisance since I did nothing with transphobia)

So I was banned for a week for called someone annoying. Apparently I have a history of being a "prick" when half the time im on there's 5 people on and im just listening to music or talking to 1 person. Maybe I've said something one time that was a little out of pocket, but couldn't be worse then 99% of the admins on this sever that I hear saying MUCH worse.

I would just love to see some evidence of me being a prick to anyone? I'm chill with nearly everyone on the server and not ever purposefully a dick. I joke around with my friends sometimes that's about it.

I just want to see a valid reason on why I was banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.