barker9000

Oct 4, 2023
Username: barker9000

What is your Steam ID
STEAM_1:0:791736064

What was the name you got banned under?
barker9000

Ban Link
https://insanitygaming.net/bans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=barker9000&advType=name

Why were you banned?
being transphobic towards players

Who banned you?
Console: probably Iota since he banned Che right before me for the same thing

Why should we unban you?
I can guarantee you i don't have a phobia against transgenders.

Nor did I say anything to any individual who was trans.

I asked if there was a transgender admin in this server because i wasn't sure if this was the same server or not that I had a past interaction with this person

Che (the admin on the server at the time) said "it was kanna and he is annoying."

This enraged some of the people in the server who were apparently friends with kanna. They were blasting Che for saying that and then banned him for transphobia. Apparently there is some inner server admin drama that i somehow got caught up in. I see now that Che was unbanned and feel I was part of the collateral damage since i asked the question.

Seeing as how i wasn't bashing someone in the server or even warned and the admin i was talking to got banned without even them warning me of any rule violations i did not think i broke any rules. I just asked if someone was an admin and then people got mad at Che for confirming it as such. Once i saw this was upsetting people that was the last i talked about it and just let che and the others talk about their drama.

If you think i deserve a week ban for asking if someone was an admin who I now see clearly has it labeled on their profile... ok. i'm not sure how i could see that as breaking a rule. I didn't bash this person as the ban reason would seem to imply. I have no problem waiting a week if this is that much of an issue but would more like to document the facts since next time someone arbitrarily bans me it will look like i have a track record even though that isn't the case. Nevertheless, if you'd like to unban me like you did your admin i'm cool with that as well.

Reactions: Che

Retro

idk
Staff member
Founder
Community Director
Better Supporter
Mar 25, 2022
Texas
Unbanned, the situation should've just been a mute at most sorry for taking a bit to get around to this.

Reactions: Che