Reapply bandj94's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandj94

Mar 7, 2024
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:24951650

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
bandj94

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
GMod Hide & Seek

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
I am applying for this role because I want to make a difference in the server. When I played GFL, I never had a chance to apply for staff because I was too young to manage having staff a role. 5 years later, I became a senior admin on the Neonlink Darkrp server. I managed other staff and helped the advisors and overseers(basically the managers and owners) with the staff meetings.

I was half and half on becoming staff again on a gmod server because I invested so much time on Neonlink, but Insanity Gaming's hide-seek community convinced me to apply again. I am loving this community and the support they built and would love to become a staff on this server and make a difference

Cutie

Mar 27, 2023
Haven't really seen you active considering you joined 5 days ago but I've seen your server playtime in total which is 11 hours and it's not actively enough.. 🤔

Last edited:

Swibbers

Garry's Mod Admin
GMod Admin
Mar 30, 2023
Scotland
+/- Neutral
- Little playtime
- Somewhat known in the playerbase?
- Admin experience
If you play more and gain playtime and learn the players etc you might be able to be admin, i personally think it is too soon for you, maybe once you have built yourself up more it will be better!

Reason: reconsidered
Last edited:

spooky

clinically insane.
GMod Admin
Cool graphics guy
Jun 8, 2023
Im going to sustain from this for the moment as i would love to see a few more hours from you, but overall i have a positive outlook on you and i think with a little more hours on the server and getting to know everyone you could be a perfect candidate for our staff team.

Overall if you had more hours i would 100% support your application. it doesn’t help that there are also very few people who can give an opinion as we are short-staffed and quite a few aren’t on consistently. (myself included in the past)

Retro

idk
Staff member
Founder
Community Director
Better Supporter
Mar 25, 2022
Texas
Reapply I would recommend getting some more playtime, it seems you just applied for admin way to fast after joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.