$ab lol

Aug 24, 2023
Username: $ab lol

What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:229804705

What was the name you got banned under?
Tickle My Balls Till I Nut

Ban Link
https://insanitygaming.net/bans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Tickle%20My%20Balls%20Till%20I%20Nut&advType=name

Why were you banned?
I'm honestly not too sure why I was banned, on the ban info it says "General cheating/exploits" but I wasn't exploiting or cheating so I'm guessing It would be my username.

Who banned you?
Iota

Why should we unban you?
When I joined Surf today, about 5 minutes in I got disconnected and I tried rejoining only for it to say I was banned. I feel like my ban is not justified because on your surf rules, https://insanitygaming.net/forums/threads/skill-surf-rules-info.10/, I never read anything about having an inappropriate name getting you banned for 1 day. Kinda related topic, but I've seen people with way worse names and not get banned.

I changed my name to that in the first place because me and my friends were goofing around matching usernames whilst playing Apex Legends.
image.png

In the future, I wont join Easy Surf with any stupid name like that again.

Also on an unrelated note I realized when I joined before I got kicked, I checked tablist and my rank was reset to unranked. Before I was Purgatory with about 15,550 points and im not sure what happened to my rank some people in the game said thats a map thing and its kinda bugged, but idk.

All Ts

Banned
Retired
Apr 26, 2022
I don't think that's why you were banned if the reason was General cheating/exploits, but if you were banned for the reasons stated it would be better you be banned longer than a 1 day & not unbanned. Lol.

$ab lol

Aug 24, 2023
im assuming he banned me for my username, because i wasnt cheating or exploiting.

Iota

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Retired
Jul 5, 2023
somewhere with Eva
Hi, you were not banned for your name, u were banned last night for cheating/flagging bash2 to a point where the webhook couldn't send the msg fast enough and was errored out by console
Discord_ve7NclsAE6.gif

this is from our bash chat please only look at the logs that have ur name in them so $ab non, and tickle my balls till i nut.

can u please explain what you were doing on the surf server last night, because from my experience to the point you where flagging (the rate and speed of the flags) i have only seen when someone is cheating.

Reactions: Che

Iota

Retired
Jul 5, 2023
somewhere with Eva
you were also banned for one day as i wasn't 100% sure if u are cheating, and it was late at night

$ab lol

Aug 24, 2023
so i plugged in my ps4 controller to try and surf on controller to see what it would be like, but for apex i have a specific config i use that doesnt work on csgo so i was changing some settings. when i tried walking around using controller it would rubberband me back, not from lag but because of the controller config settings. and before i could get it to work i got banned

Iota

Retired
Jul 5, 2023
somewhere with Eva
so i plugged in my ps4 controller to try and surf on controller to see what it would be like, but for apex i have a specific config i use that doesnt work on csgo so i was changing some settings. when i tried walking around using controller it would rubberband me back, not from lag but because of the controller config settings. and before i could get it to work i got banned
hey sorry that makes more sense, u were getting rubberbanned by bash2 since it thought u were cheating since u send weird inputs (using a controller) sorry abt ur ban, u are unbanned now

Status
Not open for further replies.