Approved 2koreds's Admin Application

2koreds

Garry's Mod Admin
GMod Admin
Jul 21, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:53173093

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
2koreds

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
GMod Hide & Seek

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
I am applying for this role on the Garry's Mod Hide n Seek server because Hide n Seek is an amazing server and something I have always loved. I have almost 5,000 hours on Garry's Mod and have a personal love for the Hide n Seek game mode. The main reason I am applying is due to inconsistent staffing on the server as is due to the niche game mode, as well as to help keep a positive attitude among the server population when it is growing. It isn't often, but we do encounter some toxicity on the server from time to time, and it would be helpful to take care of it beyond votemute during these situations. I am also deeply experienced on most administrative menus through gmod // aware of most commands necessary.

Reactions: Amy

spooky

clinically insane.
GMod Admin
Cool graphics guy
Jun 8, 2023
(Neutral Leaning to +1)

I don't believe 2koreds has any warns, they have a decent amount of playtime and from the few interactions i believe they are quite friendly and help newer members out quite often. as of late we have had a HUGE inconsistency of staff members available/online on the HNS server so it would be great to have another person hopefully a little more available.

I have a proposal, I haven't personally played with you enough to currently feel confident in giving you a +1. I want you to reach 3 days of play time as you're at 2D 19HRS. so if you can reach that goal over the next week or so i will be more than happy to change my vote over to a +1 if that can happen.

Best of luck!!

2koreds

Garry's Mod Admin
GMod Admin
Jul 21, 2023
(Neutral Leaning to +1)

I don't believe 2koreds has any warns, they have a decent amount of playtime and from the few interactions i believe they are quite friendly and help newer members out quite often. as of late we have had a HUGE inconsistency of staff members available/online on the HNS server so it would be great to have another person hopefully a little more available.

I have a proposal, I haven't personally played with you enough to currently feel confident in giving you a +1. I want you to reach 3 days of play time as you're at 2D 19HRS. so if you can reach that goal over the next week or so i will be more than happy to change my vote over to a +1 if that can happen.

Best of luck!!
Easy, I typically put on at least 2 hours a day ;) also if there's a better format to apply withI'd be more than happy to fill it out as this one felt a little short.