2024 Election

All Ts

Banned
Retired
Apr 26, 2022
I think we'll be deep in a recession by then and the situation globally will only destabilize further. Hence most likely a reelection of Joe Biden. My own opinion aside about candidates, this is what I think will happen.

All Ts

Banned
Retired
Apr 26, 2022
After last nights elections I give odds of a Trump election again as being severely low. I also expect Biden will bow out of pursuing reelection if the threat of Trump running successfully is low & the party is divided. It wouldn't make sense for the D's to put Biden up against actual heavy hitters who can discuss things in more than sound bites and baby babble.

The party is going to largely abandon Trump because it's become very clear that pretty much everything Trump republicans pushed for prior to this election alienated them from voters. The race would have been overwhelmingly won for R's if they would put up legitimate candidates and not people like Dr. Oz & didn't push aggressively to end access to abortion. Voters care about the economy and whatever party stops fucking around telling people that their waste of money is the right waste of money will be the one who wins the hearts of Americans.