Jun 3, 2023
Username: Zenovax

What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:30102000

What was the name you got banned under?
Fish

Ban Link

Why were you banned?
Idk i didnt even get to connect to the server.

Who banned you?
Console

Why should we unban you?
Because i litteraly didnt do anything i got banned before connecting.

Last edited by a moderator:

All Ts

Banned
Retired
Apr 26, 2022
I understand that there may be some confusion regarding your ban from our server. If you or someone you know was involved in any behavior that violated our server rules, such as aimbotting on our 1v1 server, I would appreciate your honesty. In the spirit of fairness and giving second chances, I am willing to consider lifting the ban if you come forward and acknowledge what happened.

I don't appreciate that you can't provide me any info on this ban when it's in the link you sent. Reviewing the information you provided & lookin at the ban I noticed that the accounts in question share the same friends and exist on the same Public IP as you, which indicates they may be connected through the same router rather than using a VPN or any unusual boosting connection service (which would have been good for you). Taking this into account, I had actually made the decision to unban you before reevaluating the situation & posting this instead.

If you were simply enjoying yourself on our 1v1 server and things got out of hand (because you toggled, please don't do that here), I encourage you to come clean about it. I believe in providing a fair environment I would be willing to reconsider the ban if you are honest about your actions. If you're not going to be honest and give me some lee way invest in a VPN and get better at avoiding your bans, because you absolutely tried to avoid it once on a what is clearly an alt before appealing this when the ban carried to your main too... I somehow feel like the account named "Habib Abdul Hassan Amin The 69th" was not being very halal on CS:GO 1 game ban on record | Info
16 day(s) since last ban.

Last edited:

Zenovax

Banned
Banned
Jun 3, 2023
that is my legit account tho i dont cheat on the fish acc

All Ts

Banned
Retired
Apr 26, 2022
Unbanning you, you better log some fuckin hours man this was like atleast 40 calories that's energy expenditure I simply cannot afford.

Status
Not open for further replies.