Reapply Kitten's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitten

Aug 17, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:561183459

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
Kitten

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
Easy Surf

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
I like helping new (and old) players on the surf server and I'm generally online during hours where I don't see many admins, if any, and I can assist in muting, kicking, banning any toxic, racist, or mic spamming players. I have a decent amount hours on the surf server and I am the greatest hsw player to ever grace the server.

I can usually play atleast 5-7 hours a day

Last edited:

Crow

God of All Things TTT
Jul 23, 2023
Support. Super chill guy who I've consistently seen on Surf on the hours I've been on recently. Always helping new people complete the harder maps and is mature with an understanding of the rules.

serp

Jul 18, 2023
He deserved admin i believe, for the short time ive known him hes been very nice and supportive of players in need.

kanna

dumb trans woman!
Jun 9, 2023
+support
hes a chill dude and hes on the server a lot, i think that he can make a good fit and hes pretty good at surf and hes dominating our hsw scores

Conejo

A Rabbit You Admire
Supporter
Jun 8, 2023
-support is white.
jk

+Support Seems to be very active, teaches new and existing players how to surf and how to better themselves at their weak points. Good luck!

ExcusesFN

Aug 17, 2023
-support

Reasons:
begged in easy surf last night multiple times for vouches on his admin application
changed personalities once submitted the admin application (he bullied new members before)
Also said he never cared for admin
(user also called me a fa**ot)

ps. Once he submitted his application though I did see him help some newcomers in chat

Nac

Aug 10, 2023
-support

The user isn't very respectful when playing surf, and they attempt to garner support for their choice of maps by bullying the newer players. It doesn't seem to help anyone at all, aside from complaining about maps not being harder, and constantly boasting about their times to inflate their ego, which isn't very respectful nor enticing to newer players. I haven't really had any positive experiences with this person, and I can't recommend this user being a part of the staff team.

Silent Bob

Staff member
Server Manager
Jun 10, 2023
I don't know, Kitten. I have seen you do both good and bad in the few times I have seen you. Asking me to support your app isn't something I personally like. I thought I heard you say some choice words at one point, but I cannot confirm that. However, you do seem to be active and well-infused with the community. Overall, I suppose if you cleaned up a bit of the act, I wouldn't be adverse to you on the staff team, but I also won't say that I can support your app for the time being. Abstain

Last edited:

Che

Jul 25, 2023
Support

Whenever I have interactions with you I always see you teaching people maps and how to surf in general and overall being a helpful person in the community, I have never had a bad experience with you before and you strike me as a kind helpful person. I think you would make a great admin.

All Ts

Banned
Retired
Apr 26, 2022
Just bumping for more input for Surf Admins and Management. The posts about asking for support seem to be coming from the right place, while potentially being a little harsh. Generally I think it's not a huge deal but without it being mentioned it may skew votes obviously and hence why people may feel it is not a genuine way to act.

nytla

Aug 13, 2023
I won't lie it sucks to write this because at times you can be a cool dude, but it seems like there's bad traits that you carry along with you. I believe this partly to be because you are still young and the maturity could just not fully be there. Our interactions have never been bad but I do notice the bad interactions you have with other players and I don't like it at all. It seems you have some sort of ego when it comes to your surf, and while it can come off as satire at times, it's just not a good look especially if you receive flack from others who notice it. I see you go on the offensive when someone challenges the "ego" and conflict is just something we should generally try to avoid. I'm not bringing this up to hold it against you, but you really shouldn't have to ask in the servers voice chat for support on your app. If you leave a good impression on people, it will happen naturally. A more ethical way to go about it would be messaging friends or people that you know well on the server privately instead of broadcasting your app, as it could be seen as some form of sway. If you correct those bad traits, I would be able to give support.

But for now,
Abstain

SeekR

Jul 5, 2023
Very wishy washy as far as behavior, attitude, and maturity go. I think sometimes can be pretty laid back and easy to talk to and other times he's just being an ass and dropping slurs. -support

Status
Not open for further replies.