Reapply itscodyyz's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

itscodyyz

Aug 22, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_1:0:780744967

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
Itscodyyz

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
Easy Surf, CSGO Minigames, TTT

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
to control the server when it comes to trolling, racism, and mic spamming. I believe I am a good fit due to my age, and how active I am with the community, the people I meet and the conversations I have.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crow

God of All Things TTT
Jul 23, 2023
Support. Cool guy. Knows the rules. Literal police officer so he has the maturity to do it. Ez

Silent Bob

Staff member
Server Manager
Jun 10, 2023
Cody I think you're fucking hilarious and a cool guy. But in my opinion, I would rather just have you as a player on the server. I don't like the theatrics when you were specifically targeting one player and trying to enrage them, especially the way you went about it. I don't like the way it would look if we had that on the admin team, and I don't really like the actions as a whole. If we say yes to this app, we send a message saying it's okay to bully specific players as long as it's funny. I won't be the person to support that, so I do not support your admin app. Sorry cody.

nytla

Aug 13, 2023
I would have to agree with Bob here. When I think of an Admin, I think of someone who defends people who are being targeted, not someone to incite bad behavior from others against that person. Personally I've never had an issue with you, however I do know of the issues that you have had with others and I do not support that whatsoever. I think you're a cool guy and that you have potential, but as it stands, I cannot support your app. We strive to maintain a space of comfort and inclusivity, if you can show that you are about that, there's a possibility of changing my mind.

As for now it's a -Support from me.

All Ts

Banned
Retired
Apr 26, 2022
Hey Cody, I think you can be admin if you chill out a little bit on the servers and I think you're capable of helping. Banter is fine but try not to let it get taken away.

Reapply in a month if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.