Approved idkyosh's Admin Application

idkyosh

CSGO Admin
CSGO Admin
Aug 20, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:547126672

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
Yosh

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
Easy Surf

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
Hello my name is Yosh I am a veteran surfer and spend majority of my free time on surf servers. i am applying for the position of admin because i feel that i can provide good service to the server. I am a very mellow individual and enjoy having a good time with other player's in the server. which means i would love to help keep the the server not only safe but free of toxic players. Also i feel i can help provide maps for newer players and veterans who like a challenge as well as features to help improve the server. Your easy surf server is my home away from home and enjoy every minute in the server and would love to help keep it a fun and safe place for people who want to hangout and relax. I really hope you will consider having me as an admin and would love to be apart of your team.

Last edited by a moderator:

lusive

Aug 1, 2023
U.S.
neutral support

I've never interacted with you or have seen you interact with other players, perhaps it could be the case that we're online at differing times, but I haven't heard anyone mention your name. I do appreciate the articulation, and your age alone could be a potentially valuable addition to the team. I am certain if you were to speak more often you would easily rise into favor.

Che

Jul 25, 2023
Abstain Support

Recently I've had a few interactions with you on the servers and they have all been pretty good, I just feel like I haven't talked to you quite enough yet to give a 100% support but for sure in the future I can see me giving you my support. If you keep up what you're doing now on the servers, I think you have a good shot!

Edits: Had a lot more recent interactions with you and I can definitely give you my support now, definitely a chill guy who often helps out new players and brings a good vibe to the server. Basically just silent bob on an alt

Reason: Changed vote
Last edited:

Silent Bob

Staff member
Server Manager
Jun 10, 2023
First off, sounds like me, awesome. But fr, from what I have seen I would say you would do fine on the staff team, but I also feel like I want to get to know you better before I fully support the application. In the end, I'll hit the Neutral Support

nemesis678

Aug 11, 2023
CHARLOTTE
Haven't spoken to this duder much but looking to. Seems friendly and mature. Time will tell.

update 8/28: we've talked more since then and this is a good dude.

SUPPORT (as long as he's named Bob Jr. in the server)

Last edited:

nytla

Aug 13, 2023
Fairly new but from what I can tell he's a decent guy and sounds like Bob lmao. I just feel like if you were to play longer and make yourself known to more people I would be more willing to give my full support. Personally I haven't had many interactions with you but if the other staff have, and can vouch for you being a good guy, I wouldn't mind having you as part of the team. I was leaning towards abstaining but after reading some of what people have to say I will leave you with this.

Put yourself out there!!!

Neutral/Support

idkyosh

CSGO Admin
CSGO Admin
Aug 20, 2023
Haven't spoken to this duder much but looking to. Seems friendly and mature. Time will tell.

update 8/28: we've talked more since then and this is a good dude.

SUPPORT (as long as he's named Bob Jr. in the server)
i support this name!