Approved foster's Admin Application

foster

Sep 4, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:94770404

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
foster

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
Easy Surf

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
What's up guys, names foster or fostershaner and I started on IG easy surf about 4 months ago. I had 0 surf experience and through the help of the community and admins I learned a lot about surfing and really fell in love with the server. I have experience moderating other twitch communities, and community servers like GFL deathrun servers about 6 years ago. I typically play randomly throughout the day but mainly really late at night when there are few to no admins on and sometimes the community gets a little wild at night. I decided to apply for admin to help better the community and assist the other admins during those late nights and early mornings.

Reactions: Che

Che

Jul 25, 2023
Support

All of my experiences with foster have been really good, he's a nice guy who I think would make a great addition to the admin team. He helps out new players whenever he can, and I never really see him causing a disturbance to the server, he more lightens the mood and starts good conversations.

Good luck!

red_on_steam

Discord Booster
Discord Booster
Jul 22, 2023
He's a good guy. From my time with him on the server its been pretty positive. He helps new surfers out a lot and I think is overall a good guy. Might need a touchup on Admin skills, but that can be fixed with the right help. He is also pretty mature, and I think could be a good admin

+support

nytla

Aug 13, 2023
It's funny I actually met Foster from TGP and it was cool to see a friend on the surf server. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this man, he's a good guy and brother has never done anything wrong or said anything dumb. We definitely need him as part of the staff team, this is as clean of an app/applicant as it gets. There is no doubt in my mind that Foster can handle being an admin, good luck man!

+Supporting this all the way :D

Silent Bob

Staff member
Server Manager
Jun 10, 2023
Nickelodeon Yes GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants