Approved Che's Admin Application

Che

Jul 25, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_1:0:46319885

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
che

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
Easy Surf

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
Hey my names che, I usually spend a lot of time chilling on surf. I'm applying for admin since I know I'd be able to help the staff team and be a good addition to it because I enjoy spending lots of time on the server, and I feel like often when I'm on there isn't many admins on, I'm usually on a lot throughout the day where I see constant mic spammers and people saying things like racial slurs and such, where they sometimes aren't able to be banned since no admins are on. I am quite active and would be able to quickly jump on rule breakers like this so people don't have to deal with it.

I also love just hanging out with people on the server and helping newcomers learn how to surf, or learn new skips on maps. I try my best to help new players or non surfers out when they have questions to the best of my ability.

Silent Bob

Staff member
Server Manager
Jun 10, 2023
Only has 2 hours on the server, I do not support. (JK, he has my support too.)

Reactions: Che

red_on_steam

Discord Booster
Discord Booster
Jul 22, 2023
i’ve known this guy for years, and from pass community's, he is more than ready for being a admin. im supporting this all the way
Agreed he is a good surfer and overall, in my opinion, I think he would be a good fit

+support

Last edited:

nemesis678

Aug 11, 2023
CHARLOTTE
Che (pronounced "Che") is a good guy and overall more mature than most of the people in their 20's in the server. I think he's good to go.

edit: Nevermind, caught him singin Ms. Jackson in the server. total pass

+support

Last edited:

Crow

God of All Things TTT
Jul 23, 2023
Support. Good guy, always has been, and is certainly ready especially with my experiences with him in past community's.

nytla

Aug 13, 2023
+Support Cool dude and fairly active. He's also a good surfer, and like nemesis said he's more mature than most of the people in their 20's in the server. It would be nice to have a helping hand when things gets wild lol

idkyosh

CSGO Admin
CSGO Admin
Aug 20, 2023
+Support I've had many interactions with this individual and can say they were all very positive. he's a very chill person and a very well rounded surfer. i feel he would be a great addition to the team. he contributes to helping new player's that are learning to surf and even helps surfers who have experience.