Reapply Acrylic's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acrylic

Oct 24, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:629948520

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
Acrylic

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
Easy Surf

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
I've been in the community for a while now and I've enjoyed every second if it, whether that's helping someone, playing, or watching other people. I've been a moderator in a few discord servers before so when it comes to having access to authority , I know when and when not to do certain things and also how to handle certain situations. I'm on nearly everyday and have been for the past 6 months or so and I will continue to be , I appreciate being taken into consideration, thanks!

red_on_steam

Discord Booster
Discord Booster
Jul 22, 2023
I see Acryklic in the server mostly whenever im on. Im not sure if you use voice, or if i just havent heard you yet. But you havent said anything bad in chat.

I just unfortunately haven't had enough interactions to make a fair decision.

-Abstain

Edit: Acrylic is really chill over vc, i think he would be a great admin. Told him to use his mic more in gen chat. +support

Last edited:

Acrylic

Oct 24, 2023
I see Acryklic in the server mostly whenever im on. Im not sure if you use voice, or if i just havent heard you yet. But you havent said anything bad in chat.

I just unfortunately haven't had enough interactions to make a fair decision.

-Abstain
I have a mic but just prefer to not speak most times unless needed

idkyosh

CSGO Admin
CSGO Admin
Aug 20, 2023
-Abstain would like to have more verbal interactions with this individual. there in the surf server often but don't have to many interactions with the community for me to give a support.

Status
Not open for further replies.