Search results

  1. Donut

    Rejected McGuirk's Admin Application

    I’ll go with no based on your infraction history.
  2. Donut

    Rejected Hanz's Admin Application

    I don't know who you are so I'll abstain. GL!
  3. Donut

    Unbanned code's Ban Appeal

    Unbanned. Thank you for your honesty. Please don’t do it again. Have fun! :)
  4. Donut

    Approved hayter's Admin Application

    Neutral haven't spoken to hayter so don't really got an opinion.
  5. Donut

    hey

    Hi! :)
  6. Donut

    Approved Aubrey's Admin Application

    +rep haven't had a lot of interactions but the ones that I've had has always been positive. Hope to see you on the team! :)
  7. Donut

    Rejected TeeDeeAyeJay's Admin Application

    Have you? I am bad with names, but I'll go ahead and change my vote to +rep positive reaction, I like that :)
  8. Donut

    Rejected TeeDeeAyeJay's Admin Application

    +/- Neutral I don't know who you are, sorry :3
  9. Donut

    What are you listening to?

  10. Donut

    Happppppppy Birthday! 🎉🍰

    Happppppppy Birthday! 🎉🍰
  11. Donut

    Reapply ThatOneMutt's Admin Application

    Abstian, I don't know you yet. Sorry.
  12. Donut

    Approved sushess's Admin Application

    +Support, frenly and will be a good addition to the team
  13. Donut

    I love it. <3

    I love it. <3
  14. Donut

    Gooooood kitty :love:

    Gooooood kitty :love:
  15. Donut

    Reapply fiberO4's Admin Application

    Abstain, I don't know you. Sowwwy
  16. Donut

    Approved tampa's Admin Application

    Abstain. I don't know you. Sowwy <3
  17. Donut

    Reapply bred420's Admin Application

    Abstain. Haven't spoken to bred before.
  18. Donut

    Approved Dusk's Admin Application

    abstain I don't know you sowwy.
  19. Donut

    67?