Recent content by SullyCue

  1. S

    Reapply SullyCue's Admin Application

    A battle of wits perchance? I propose a Trial by Combat. I shall prove my worthiness by defeating elite.
  2. S

    Reapply SullyCue's Admin Application

    If I'm actually that loud, my bad. I constantly get told to talk closer/louder into my mic and I legitimately can't tell if it's genuine criticism anymore.
  3. S

    Reapply SullyCue's Admin Application

    As long as it does something.
  4. S

    Reapply SullyCue's Admin Application

    Okay, this is defamation 😭. You call ME latino. Also wtf on the last one, never bro (Just checked my punishments, wtf?). Apply to be admin and hop on at 3-4am so we can have someone to mute/ban the late night trolls that keep appearing. I ain't gettin it but we dedahh just need someone that has...
  5. S

    Reapply SullyCue's Admin Application

    What is your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:55084152 What name(s) do you use on the server(s)? SullyCue How old are you? 29 How often are you available to play? 35 What server(s) do you normally play? Easy Surf Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before? No What qualifies you to be an admin at...