Recent content by crunch

  1. crunch

    Pending HeyyM0RGUE's Admin Application

    +rep morgue is chill never seen them act out of hand on the server and help others
  2. crunch

    Rejected McGuirk's Admin Application

    -rep have not seen you around on the server and based on your history I will have to say no.
  3. crunch

    Rejected Hanz's Admin Application

    -rep based off the interactions others have had with you, I will have to say no.
  4. crunch

    Reapply Aubrey's Admin Application

    +rep she was a great admin before
  5. crunch

    Approved crunch's Admin Application

    What is your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:570242157 What name(s) do you use on the server(s)? Raven How old are you? 33 What server(s) do you normally play? Easy Surf, Hard Surf Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before? No What qualifies you to be an admin at Insanity Gaming? I was an admin...
  6. crunch

    Rejected Juicay's Admin Application

    I will abstain as I have not seen you on the server, I can not confirm nor deny if you would be a good fit. And seeing the responses on here it is best if I abstain.
  7. crunch

    Approved BrainNoWork's Admin Application

    +neutral have not seen you on the server but others are saying you would be a good fit.
  8. crunch

    Approved SlapNuts's Admin Application

    +rep this is some badger type shit
  9. crunch

    Reapply UPPERCASE L's Admin Application

    I have not seen you before and can not confirm or deny if you would be a good fit. For now I will abstain.
  10. crunch

    Approved nillz's Admin Application

    +support would make a good addition
  11. crunch

    Approved interptv's Admin Application

    +support interp is a good guy (y)
  12. crunch

    Approved cookie's Admin Application

    Cookie is an amazing person, and would make a great addition to the team. She gets my support.
  13. crunch

    Approved Conrad's Admin Application

    Have not seen you on the server before but that is also due to times, would have to interact with you more before I can say yes or no, for that I will stay neutral.
  14. crunch

    Approved Verte's Admin Application

    As said in the last application, this user had issues on GFL. People can change so before I can support I would need to hear from you how you have changed and grown since then. With that being said I will Abstain.
  15. crunch

    Approved sir cumsalot's Admin Application

    I have not had much interaction with this person, and would need to interact more with you before making a decision. Also if you are 22 and been playing CS for 10 years when Steam requires you to be 13 to own a steam account and 17+ to play CS the math does not add up for me. I will abstain but...